Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween





Okay, all the good Moms already have their Halloween pictures on here, so it was making me look like a slacker, so I HAD to get mine on here!!! For some reason, my computer time has been severely limited lately...I won't mention that I am holding a baby in one hand and typing with the other right now...


As with every past Halloween, A was a princess this year! You can't see it in the pictures, but when it got dark we turned her dress on, and it glowed...changing into 7 different colors...very princessy!! The Hannah Montana craze has hit our home too, so there was no doubt who T wanted to be this year...Hannah Montana it was!! And little R was the cutest little Jack-O-Lantern I have ever seen, even if he wasn't too thrilled by the costume! He kept this serious look on his face the whole time, like he couldn't believe we had dressed him up in that costume.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you just have your hands full and manage to do it flawlessly. Always the fun mom who makes everything an adventure. If you are looking for any more kids, I nominate myself.