Wednesday, December 5, 2007

R's First Haircut!!!!

AFTER
(Doesn't he look oh so handsome?)

BEFORE

(He looks a little depressed because he is having a bad hair day!)


We have been discussing it for a while now, and today we finally decided to do it...we took R in for his very first haircut!!! We took him to a special place that only does childrens' hair, and the lady was great with him. He was great through the whole thing...he sat on Daddy's lap and let the lady work her magic. He came away with a very handsome haircut. We think it is a big improvement...let us know what you think!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

So cute! I must say the before picture made R's hair look like more of a fro than I remember, but I guess it was a "bad hair day" photo. I loved his hair before and the new cut looks great too. I may have to get C's little mullet/tail cut soon.:)