Monday, November 24, 2008

Jeremy Camp


Jeremy Camp from Shannon Willis on Vimeo.





I had the opportunity to see Jeremy Camp in concert last weekend, and it was great! Rai and I have wanted to see him for years, but we just never got the chance. My friend C and I went to the concert (3rd row...awesome!), stayed overnight (without kids!) and did some great Christmas shopping the next day! It was just the break I needed!! I came back refreshed, which was a good thing, because I got to come home to a sick baby!! Thanks MiMi & PaPa for helping out with the kids so I could have this little break! It was a great trip and I highly recommend seeing him if he ever comes to your town! If you aren't familiar with his music, check him out...he has a new CD coming out today!

1 comment:

Becky said...

He's one of our favorites too! What a fun night for you.