Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Laundry CAN be fun!

Little R spends his days following me around the house "helping" me with my daily chores. When I am doing laundry, I always leave the dryer door open after I get a load of clothes out, because R likes to slam it shut and say "boom"! One evening after taking a load out of the dryer and going into the other room to fold them, I noticed I hadn't heard the familiar slam of the dryer door. When I walked into the laundry room, this is what I saw...
I think at first he wasn't sure if he was going to be in trouble or not, but I couldn't help but laugh, which made him suddenly very proud of his new play area!


2 comments:

JHalmes said...

We sooooo have the same kid! Why is it boys are so curious and daring??
Super cute pic!

Anonymous said...

that is too cute..and he is just growing up...what a handsome little boy...