Thursday, September 24, 2009

Simple Shoes

Okay, I just found a great shoe brand, and I had to share! I have always bought little R Stride Rite shoes, because they are flexible and comfy. Well, I came across simpleshoes.com the other day, and I hit the jackpot!!! I bought R a pair of shoes that were full price and they weren't cheap, but no more expensive than Stride Rite. But, I also got A two pairs of shoes (one pair was $7.90 and the other pair was $8.90), and I got myself a pair of shoes for $14.90. And shipping was free!!

The best thing about the shoes is that they are all "earth friendly", made from organic cotton, recycled tires, etc. We have a great recycling program here, so we are adamant about recycling and teaching the kids to recycle and take care of our earth...and here's one more way...new shoes without harming our environment...and they were cheap (and WAY cute, by the way)!

I'll post some pics of the kids sporting their eco-friendly kicks as soon as they wear them!

No comments: