Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sable's Summer 'Do

BEFORE

AFTER!!!

I have fussed for years about how much Sable sheds...and we jokingly talked about shaving her in the summer, but none of the groomers would do it. Well...R asked our groomer during the winter about shaving her, and he said "No problem"...so Sable now has her summer 'do! She looks like half the dog that she was, and I still can't look at her without laughing, but I do love vacuuming and not coming up with TONS of dog hair. And I know it will feel much better for her this summer! He was supposed to shave her big, fluffy tail, but because of a past incident (which we won't speak of Christie!), she is very antsy with people touching her tail...so she made it clear to the groomer that her tail was just fine the way it is! She kinda reminds us of a large squirrel! : )

2 comments:

Mom said...

Love it! We used to do that to Grizz in the summer and I loved not having all that hair all over the house! And she was much more comfortable!

Heidi said...

lol...omgosh. well, as you said..I'm sure she'll feel much cooler this summer. =)