Friday, February 17, 2012

Our "new" home...

We are moving this weekend.  I have mixed emotions...I am happy to be freeing ourselves from the landlord situation we have going on at our current house, and we are blessed to have found a house that suits our needs AND keeps A in the same school zone.  But we are finally feeling settled in THIS house, and to pack up and move somewhere different is always a challenge.

I still feel it was the right decision, even while we are in the trenches of moving our entire household!  I am anxious to get settled in our "new" house, and make it feel like home.  So, I may be absent from the blog for a while...we won't have internet for a couple of weeks at the new house...and I'll be working frantically to get everything situated.  In the meantime, I will leave you with a pic of where we are moving to...with a promise of more to come once we are moved in!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I sure hope this one works out. You'll make it 'home' in no time. If I had a magic wand I'd just wave it around and you'd be all moved in, in the blink of an eye!!

Squirly Girls said...

Shannon,I always say that God gave me all these girls because He really wanted me to be a hair dresser... With all your moves have you ever thought that maybe He wanted you to be an interior designer--ha!! I'll be praying for a smooth transition. It's a beautiful home.