Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mother's Day, Pre-K Style!

For Mother's Day, Little R's pre-k class had a "manicure party" for the Mommies.  The kids got to pick out the nail color that they thought their Mommies would like best, and then paint our nails all.by.themselves!!

Little R was very excited about the opportunity to paint my nails.  He picked purple (my favorite, of course)!  He was very focused on getting it just right...and the end results were....well, interesting!

It was a fun time with my little man!

Serious concentration!

He was proud of the end result!

The finished product!  Aren't they lovely?  I wore this nail polish for 3 days before I felt like it was safe to take it off without him getting upset!

The card he made me.  Inside it had the poem about fingerprints everywhere...yes, it brought tears to my eyes!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this boy!!


I love watching our little guy interact with his friends.

And we finished off the celebration with some afternoon tea with one of our very best buddies!!

No comments: