Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Back to Blogging!

As you can see from the last post titled "Tori Graduates", it's been a while since I posted on this blog (Tori graduated in 2015). 😮 Tori will start her senior year of college next month!!

I started this blog as a way for family and friends to keep up with us as we traveled during Rai's military career.  Since we now live near most of our family and friends, and we aren't travelling all over Europe,  I kind of stopped feeling the need for the blog.

But this blog has served as a journal for our family.  I look at past posts and see stories I have forgotten!  The kids love looking back at the posts and reminiscing, so I'm going to start this blog back up.

It may be of no interest to anyone but us, and that's okay!  But I plan to post more detailed information about the life of the Willis Family than what you'll see on our regular social media posts.

So, here we go!

It's the end of July, summer is winding down, and I'm dreading back to school for the kiddoes!  I really enjoy having my kids at home, and I love the relaxed schedule of summer break.  But I'm determined to enjoy these last weeks to the fullest...pool time, game time, and just enjoying our time together.



No comments: