Friday, August 10, 2007

Baby's room is done!

Each Willis child has their name above their door...

We kept the futon in the room...hoping it doesn't turn into my permanent sleep spot!

His wardrobe...thanks to everyone who has contributed so much for this little guy!!

Okay, several of you have asked to see the baby's room. We have it all ready for the little guy...we are just waiting for his arrival. This room used to be our office/spare bedroom and we had it decorated in a patriotic theme (R uses the closet in there as his military closet...I guess that's where the patriotic idea came from). In the interest of saving money, we just decided to keep that theme, and decorated the room around it. The room is now ready and waiting for our little guy...the only thing left is a Bible verse I am going to paint on the one bare wall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it by the way. I expect nothing less from Shannon. I am telling you she has an eye for decorating that should really be marketed!