Monday, August 13, 2007

First Day of School...

T and A in their new outfits!!
R thinks T needs a skateboard to complete her outfit...
And of course A has to sport the "princess" look for the first day!
T and A with our neighbor L...she is our part-time daughter!!

The girls went back to school today, and I have to say that I am a little sad. The house is very quiet and empty again! R and I took the girls to school this morning, and even T allowed us to walk her to her class and kiss her goodbye (we were told it was okay, but only today because it was the first day). We then dropped A off at her kindergarten class, and I have to admit that there were tears as we walked away from that one! I'm not sure why...I didn't cry on her first day of pre-k, but today got to me, and R too! She looked like such a big kid! Both girls looked beautiful, and they were both so excited!

No comments: