Thursday, March 20, 2008

Daddy's Boy


R got 5 days of leave just before he left for Iraq, and we enjoyed every minute of it. He had just enough time to take each of us girls out for a special date, have some family visits, and just spend quality time with us before he had to leave us for such a long time. I came across this picture, and I could just feel the love...I thought it was very sweet, and it breaks my heart to think how hard it has to be for R to leave his children, especially little R who will change so drastically while he is away. But they have a special bond, and I am absolutely sure that they will pick up where they left off...which was in a very good place, as you can see from the picture!

1 comment:

The Lot Lizzards said...

Precious! Little R is SOOO cute! I can't wait to see him! He looks very happy!!!! We miss you all, and can't wait to see you.

Love,
Aunt Robyn