Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We are now in Arkansas....

I guess the previous post made it obvious, but we are now living in Arkansas! Most of you know this by now, but R is deploying to Iraq, so the kids and I have moved to Arkansas to be closer to family while he is gone. As it turns out, we will be near all of my family and R's too! Most of his family now lives in or near Arkansas, so it will be a good year of family time for the kids and me. I had planned to post when I had the house unpacked, but the snow this morning changed that!! We have been here just over a week now. The girls have both started their new schools, and they like it, so that is always good! I think we will enjoy being here much better than being out in Georgia by ourselves. We welcome visitors anytime...we didn't have too many out in Georgia...hoping for more this year in Arkansas!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, welcome back to the cold...my question is...where are those girls' winter coats??