Monday, May 5, 2008

R's a big boy now!



After hanging on to the infant seat as long as we possibly could, R finally moved up to his "big boy" carseat! He has been quickly outgrowing the infant seat, but I was reluctant to move up to the new seat. He travels so well in the car, and I just had this feeling that changing his seat was going to change that. But, luckily, he loves his new seat just as much (if not more) than his old seat! He can see out the window better now, and he still travels like a champ!!


I have to admit though, while we enjoy every milestone that little R reaches, it is also a little sad because he just seems to be growing up so fast, and we know that he is our last! : (

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big..and is sooo adorable...miss that baby boy...

Dawn & Family said...

Hey Shannon its Dawn I think about you guys all the time. Its been a really hard time for me and thats why I have not been in touch. I look at your pictures all the time. I see that everyone is doing well. He sure is a big boy and I can see that he is very loved. I Love You guys, send Rai my best and I will be talking to you some more. I need your reg. email address to write more. Mine is jellyisaiah@yahoo.com.