Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mercy Me

Mercy Me has been one of our favorite bands for years. We have seen them in concert a couple of times, and they put on a great show! We love them not only for their music, but also for the people that they are. We ran into them after a show at Ft. Hood several years ago and visited with them for quite a while, and they were REMARKABLE people...very humble! R sent me this video and it reaffirmed just how normal (or abnormal) they really are. The video is Bart Millard (the lead singer) at home with his kids. He reminds me A LOT of R...not appearances, but behavior! I have seen R perform some of these very same moves! Anyway, the video is well worth watching...it had me laughing out loud!! Watch it until the end...it is well worth it!









This is us with Mercy Me in 2004 at Ft. Hood









3 comments:

JHalmes said...

Super cute!! The little one was really cracking me when he got into his gymnastics pose. What a great family.

JHalmes said...

What a great video! The little one really cracked me up when he got into his gymastics pose on the living room floor. What a fun family!

Becky said...

yep, that Daddy is total Rai! I can't wait for him to be back with you making each of you dance and smile every day.