Saturday, June 4, 2011

Creative Kids!

My girls LOVE being creative! T has such a passion for art, and she is quite talented...really think she will pursue this passion further in the years to come! A loves art too, but she is so critical of her own creations that it prevents her from having the confidence to create things. R usually has NO interest in art...at his Mother's Day Out, they send home a binder full of art projects a few times a year, and his is usually quite empty because he declines participating in the art projects. He had a meltdown when he was introduced to fingerpainting...he had NO interest in getting THAT stuff all over his hands! So when they all wanted be "artsy" this day, I had to get the camera out...not sure I will ever see all 3 of my kiddoes so intent on an art project at one time!!

 T's play-doh creation...not sure what it was, but it was good!


R's play-doh creation...again, not sure what it was, but he was participating so it was photo-worthy! 


All 3 of the kiddoes...look at R's focus!!


You have to hold your mouth "just right"...and for some reason, it's easier to be creative when you are shirtless!! : ) 


What a creation she is...


And A too...what a unique creation!


I just loved this one!!  What a creation he is!! 

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
 Psalm 139:13-14


2 comments:

Mama Jessica said...

I find I am more creative with my shirt off too ;)

Mom said...

And a good time was had by all !