Friday, July 1, 2011

Pirate & Princess Party!

We got a new Chick-Fil-A on our side of town last year, and they pretty much know us by name now!  R and I went to their premiere night (we felt very special..it was invitation only, and very restricted), and we have been their more regularly than I would like to admit since then.  When I saw that they were having a Pirate & Princess Party, I knew we had to go!  Little R is VERY into pirates right now, and A is still our little princess, so it was the perfect combination!  They had real pirates, and Cinderella was there with a horse-drawn carriage.  It was a free event, and we had a blast!  Just one more reason we LOVE our Chick-Fil-A!!!
 Our pirate and our princess at home before the party.  (This was the ONLY time R would wear the pirate hat!)

 The cupcakes were a big hit!


A was a happy girl! 


Mommy had to try out the pirate patch before R would... 


Cutest pirate ever??  Oh yes, I think so!!!! 


And I just threw this one in for good measure...she just looked so beautiful!!



1 comment:

Mom said...

AAARRRRGGHHHH! Beautiful princess and happy pirate! Where was Tori? I love CFA!