Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Zoo fun!

We took advantage of the beautiful weather one weekend, and drove into Stuttgart to the zoo.  It is probably one of the coolest zoos we have ever been to!  It is also a botanical garden, so there are TONS of beautiful flowers.  And the animals were all out where you could see them up close, which makes it much more entertaining for little R.  It was a great day, and other than people staring, we felt right at home!

I will miss this when he is all grown up...right now I am his "go to" person...and he loves being with me always!  I sure do love this boy!!

Gorilla...up close & personal!

A and R had to pose with this big guy!

If sis can do it, he can to!

Cool baboon...

These guys were amazing...but very restless, which made me a bit nervous!

Beautiful!

Beautiful again!

Elephant...up close & personal

One of my very favorites!

This is the view from the upper portion of the zoo

No paparazzi!!!

Ice cream break..

CHEEESE!!

Pretty girl...pretty background

Pretty girl....pretty background

Some more of the beautiful scenery at the zoo

Beautiful!

Huge pond full of lilypads

This guy was happy!!

And so was this guy!  How do you like the pose?

2 comments:

Mom said...

The zoo is beautiful! I have a feeling you'll be going there a lot! Can't wait to hear what you think of all the Castles when you go see them! The kids look so happy!!

rkbsnana said...

I love it! Lasterday works for me and actually, when you think about it, makes more sense that yesterday.
You are blessed.