Sunday, December 25, 2011

Decorating for Christmas

It was lots of fun dragging out Christmas decorations this year.  I have said before that our house here tends to feel modern and cold to me....but the Christmas decorations definitely gave it a "homey" feel!


Just like our Christmas tree, this is a collection of little items that the kids have either made for me, or given me as gifts over the years,or items we have picked up along the way.  One of the little angel figures still has a 50 cent price tag on it!  During the time it was out the last few weeks, both girls started to take the price tag off...I told them "NO, that's part of it's charm!"

We actually got several Christmas cards this year!  I wasn't sure we would get any...so I was very excited when they started arriving!  Receiving Christmas cards is one of my favorite parts of the Christmas season!!

Silly kids!

Attack of the little brother!!  No one in this house can have their picture taken alone!!  Not when he's around!!

No comments: