Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Helping Daddy

Little R loves to "help"!!  Whether it's laundry, cooking, or watering plants...he just wants to help!  I was told long ago by someone wise to let your little ones help...these are teaching moments for them...even if it makes your task take twice as long!!  So I always try to let them help when they want to, and I am pretty much used to things taking MUCH longer than they need to!

But Daddy, on the other hand, has a hard time being patient during these "teaching moments".  But he is trying!!  This day he did a great job of letting little R water the bushes, even though half the water wasn't even pointed at the bushes...and therefore the job took twice as long as it should have!

You can tell by the look on his face that R is struggling to be patient!!

But look how happy Little R is!!  Worth every extra minute!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

What joy on Ryan's face! Smile, Daddy....

rkbsnana said...

Oh, goodness!! That reminds me of all the times I rushed us all through the chores. How I would love to have those oh so fleeting moments back.