Friday, March 16, 2012

Another room...the girls' bathroom!

I have taken a break from posting pics of the house...life has gotten in the way, and I haven't made much progress!  Hoping to get my room done tomorrow, and T's room should be clean enough by then...so we will try to post more pics then.

But here are just a couple of pics of the girls' bathroom.  It is a small bathroom, so pictures are difficult...

SMALL bathroom!!  This is the bathroom upstairs with A's room.  We are hoping to add a bathroom in the basement for T...there is a room that used to be a bathroom, but they removed the fixtures to install a sauna...now there is no sauna, and no bathroom! : (

I found this cute owl valance that went with the 70's color scheme of the bathroom.  The girls are going to paint some canvases to match the valance, so we can decorate the walls a bit.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Awesome! Reminds me of my early marriage days!!!!! Can't wait to see the artwork!