Monday, March 5, 2012

Suggestions??

Okay, another room completed!  A's room is pretty cool, if you ask me.  Her area is the mother-in-law apartment of this house...the entire upstairs!  The room she is using as her bedroom is supposed to be the living/dining area of the MIL suite.  There is a former kitchen up there (now just storage), a bedroom, and a bathroom.

A's lounging area...

A's desk/keyboard/tumbling area...

These are the doors to the balcony...

A's sleeping area...

A's dressing area...

I tried to get a view of the entire room...

I think she likes it!!! : )

This is our extra room.  The first time in our almost 15 years of marriage and even more homes that we have a room that we just don't know what to do with!!!  My first inclination is to fill it with more kids!!  But not sure hubby or rest of the family would agree with that idea! : )  Any suggestions???

1 comment:

Squirly Girls said...

YES!!! MORE KIDS!!!! How about some Parker girls? I love all the pics. Amazing!!! I am in love with the house!