Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Our sunshine is back!!

After a very long, dreary winter with almost NO sun, we are finally seeing a change!  The sun has been shining much more frequently these days, and we've even had a day or two that we didn't need our big winter coats!!  The lack of sunshine was VERY hard on me...I never realized how much I NEED sunshine, because I've always had it.  But, I don't think I am the only one who has missed the sun this winter....

The back of our house stays drenched in sunlight all morning and into the afternoon on sunny days.  Anji has been soaking up as much as she can!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I know the feeling. I am over with winter-even though everyone has told me we really didn't have one. I don't do gray very good especially moving from southern California. So happy to see things blooming and birds chirping. I have even caught a glimpse of some butterflies. :)