Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Father's Day

Yeah, I know...this one is a little late!

We had a very low key Father's Day this year.  We spent the day at home together as a family, and just enjoyed the down time.  R got some Thunder gifts, which made him very happy!

I am so thankful for the wonderful father R is to our kids.  He has sacrificed so much over the years to provide for our little family.  He is always willing to bathe, wrestle, help with homework...all we have to do is ask!  He is a devoted Daddy, and I am so thankful God brought us together and allowed us the pleasure (and trials) of parenting these 3 blessings together! 

We love you R!!  And no matter what stage each of our children are in...they always know their Daddy loves them!!

Opening gift from the girls...notice the OKC Thunder wrap??

Showing the gift to little R, to see if he knew what it said...he made Daddy proud and said Oklahoma Cityyyyy...Thunder! : )  I just noticed the Army boots in the corner...quite symbolic...he's a great Daddy, but always a soldier, too!  We are proud of the job he does in both roles!

Happy Daddy!!  Thunder and coffee together...HEAVEN!

Modeling one of his gifts from me...I actually found Thunder shirts in Tall sizes!!  I was ecstatic!!

Little R modeling another gift from me.  This little guy has some big shoes to fill...in more ways than one! : )

No comments: