Sunday, June 10, 2012

R's Latest Fascination

Playmobil toys are a big thing over here!  Little R has discovered them in the stores, and he always points out the ones he wants...but they are pricey, so he until now he hasn't gotten any.

I ran across someone selling a big set of Playmobil toys about a month ago, and I just had to get them for little R.  I wanted to wait until just the right time to give them to him, so on Thursday we cleaned his room up really good, and went through all of his toys.  He helped me clean his entire room, and came up with a pretty good size bag of things to give away, so I gave him his surprise Playmobil toys that I had been holding onto.  He was thrilled!!  He has played with them for hours each day since.  The child literally hasn't left the house all weekend...and has been perfectly content!  I was VERY concerned about all the tiny little pieces, but so far he has done a great job of picking up when he is done playing...let's hope that continues!

Quite proud of his first creation!  I only gave him part of the set at first...it was almost rest time, and he didn't get the full set until after rest time.

All set up!!

The dragon is eating a crab!

Proud little man!

He has always lined things up in neat little rows...

2 comments:

rkbsnana said...

I noticed how neatly they were lined up. How fun.

Squirly Girls said...

Wow!!! What a sweet mommy and how fun!! Can't wait till you guys get back and the lil girls will play that with him.