Friday, June 29, 2012

Picnic in the Park

We are SO happy to have the girls out of school for the summer!!  We took advantage of a warm day by packing up lunch and heading down the street to the park.  Great fun!!  I enjoy my time alone with little R during the day, but I sure am glad to have the girls at home with us for a while!!  It seems like I just don't see them enough during the school year!!

Lunch in the swing?  I think so!

Peanut butter sandwich...everyday...same thing!

T took her turn reading in the swing.

Swingin'!  I think this is their favorite part of the playground, don't you?  I thought little R was about to fall asleep at one point! : )

He's a brave boy!

They LOVE this thing...you climb up on these rope things...and then the whole thing spins!  It was quite a workout for me pushing them around and around!!

No comments: