Saturday, July 28, 2012

Zoo Day!

The weather was beautiful last weekend, so we decided to head to the zoo.  Stuttgart has a great zoo and botanical gardens!  It was the first place we visited when we got here last year, and we hadn't been back since.   This time we bought the annual pass, and I think we will be making many more trips in the future!

We had a great time, just enjoying the animals, enjoying the kids, and enjoying the warm, sunny weather that finally made an appearance!

"Oh, no!  Mom's got the camera out already!"

"Cheese!"  We started off with lunch...they had dinosaur chicken strips that Little R devoured!! 

A little boy humor...he was quite proud of himself for "picking" the gorilla's nose!

Playground...A and Little R conquered it!

He loved the "cave".

Little R is such a "mama's boy"...but I love seeing him with his Daddy!!

If there is a rock...he WILL climb it!

"No more pictures!" 

Yep, they are all pretty tired of the camera!

A took this picture of R and me.  R LOVED it!  He has been lifting weights in his workouts, and he said "Look how BIG my arms are!"  Then I noticed my arm looks just as huge as his!!  It must have been the angle of the camera!! Or I need to go on a massive diet! : )

Of all the amazing animals at the zoo, what did he love the most?  The DUCKS, of course!  We actually had to drag him away from them after about 15 minutes!

And my favorite picture of all!!  This is my AWESOME family, and what a GREAT looking family they are...especially that Mom...she's quite the hottie!! : )

No comments: