Saturday, January 18, 2014

Fall Decorating

Almost ten years ago, we started a tradition of decorating in front of our house for fall.  The first year was a scarecrow and a hay bale in front of our post housing in Virginia.  Each year we decorate, and each year I take a picture of the kids with the decorations.  Tradition.  I like traditions.  Maybe because our lives change so drastically so often, maybe not.  But I like traditions.

The last two years in Germany, I didn't get to do my Fall decorations.  R couldn't find a hay bale the first year, and then the second year I didn't even ask.  So what do you think was first on my list this fall???  Our tradition...reinstated!

The girls planted some pansies.

Hazel's first fall festivities!  She enjoyed being out in the front yard with us.

Finished product!

No comments: