Friday, January 31, 2014

SNOW!!!!

We saw A LOT of snow in Germany.  We didn't expect to see much snow once we moved back to Oklahoma, so this was a nice surprise for the kids.  Me, not so much.  I'm not a fan of the snow.  It's wet, it's cold, and it's messy.  But I do enjoy watching my kiddos have fun in it!  And this was Hazel's first snow...and let's just say she was definite fan!!

The view from our front door...several inches of snow!

Little R bundled up and ready to go!

Pretty girl Hazel in the snow.  She LOVED it! 
And now, a video of the fun the kids (and Hazel) had playing in the backyard.  It's a little long (just over 3 minutes), but I promise you, it's worth it!  There are some real gems in this little video.  I still can't watch it without laughing!  These 3 kids (and now this dog) that we share our lives with are something else!  They keep things interesting around here, for sure!  Hope you enjoy it half as much as I did!!

 
 

No comments: